Founded in 2007, 1xBet is one of the leading online betting companies in Asia, Africa and Europe, with markets available on more than 1,000 daily events, including football, tennis and rugby.
Chris Townsend OBE, Chelsea Commercial Director, said: ‘‘We are excited to welcome 1xBet to Chelsea Football Club as our new global betting partner. 1xBet are one of the most rapidly developing companies in the betting industry and we look forward to supporting them in their endeavour to increase brand awareness within the UK and around the world.’
Alex Sommers, spokesman of 1xBet, added: ‘It’s a big honour for us to become a partner of such a great football club as Chelsea. We guarantee that Chelsea fans will see a variety of interesting and engaging activities from the partnership over the next three years. And of course, we will fly our blue flag as high as possible!’
To celebrate the launch of the partnership, 1xBet will be running a ‘Guess the Score’ competition throughout the 2019/20 season. UK-based fans who correctly predict the outcome of Chelsea’s Premier League games, using a specially dedicated competition page on chelseafc.com, will be entered into a draw to win tickets to Chelsea matches, signed club merchandise and Stamford Bridge Megastore vouchers.
- Chelsea was founded in 1905 in Fulham.
- He plays in London at the Stamford Bridge Stadium with a seating capacity of 41,837.
- In 1955, he finished first in the English Premier League, reaching his first championship and his first cup.
- In the 1960s and 1990s, various cup championships were enough to make Chelsea one of England’s most important teams.
- Although he won the cup from time to time until 1997, he achieved a serious leap after that date and won a total of 17 big trophies in the last 20 years to become one of the 10 most important teams in Europe and England.
- During this period, Chelsea won the Premier League 5 times, the Federation Cup 7 times, the League Cup 5 times and FA Community Shields, which was the UK Super Cup 4 times. has succeeded.